Tellwut Online Survey Platform Offers 5 Easy Steps to Increase Your Social Media Presence
(PRWEB) September 30, 2013
Many companies avoid social media, not realizing how important it is to increase one’s social media presence. In an online survey, Tellwut found that about 60% of your customers will value a social media presence as:
- It provides a pulse on how one’s customers feel about the company and its product(s) and service(s);
- It allows one to respond to customers personally, which even in a negative situation will earn trust; and
- It allows existing customers to answer other customer’s questions, often becoming a free form of customer service and possibly the best company/product/service advocate one could have allowing one to strengthen brand while people on these social media sites promote you for free.
- With 1.15 billion users, Facebook is the best social media site for sharing and connecting with your customers and fans.
- Blogs are the most likely to help in a purchasing decision and are the most trusted by women.
- Pinterest provides a great medium to find new products and related blog posts and
- Twitter tends to be the first social media site online market researchers go to learn about a company’s customers.