Results for - Social Worker Leaves 11 Million To Charities
2,980 voters participated in this survey
Frugal social worker, Alan Naiman, was able to donate over 11 million dollars to charities after he passed. A friend says that "He was just that kind of guy that he couldn't just spend the money. It was just in his nature to save the money and put it aside."
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised the social worker was able to save up so much money by living a thrifty life?
3. Do you plan on having some of your money left to charities after you pass?
Yes, I plan on leaving some money towards charities
No, I do not plan on leaving any money towards charities
4. Do you currently donate money to charities?
Yes, I donate money to charities
No, I do not donate money to charities
5. Do you know someone that is frugal that has been able to save a lot of money?
Yes, I know someone that has been able to save a lot of money through their frugal ways
No, I do not know anyone that has been able to save a lot of money by being frugal