Results for - Trump family being investigated for tax evasion scheme
2,040 voters participated in this survey
A recent bombshell article published by the New York Times claimed that Donald Trump has received more than $415 million by his father Fred Trump when he was a child. There's also rare evidence he didn't pay taxes for himself and for his parents during that time, and that is also being investigated.
1. Have you heard of this story?
2. Do you think Trump is lying about his taxes?
3. Do you think Trump will get fined for tax evasion (even as President)?
4. Also on the same day (and it's not a coincidence), the Chinese government is fining famous Chinese actress Fan Bingbing over 880 million yuan (or about $130 million USD) for tax evasion. Did you happen to know this?
5. Has there been a time you did not pay taxes?
NA -- I don't file taxes.