Results for - For those of you who are cable cutters, I have some questions
1,882 voters participated in this survey
TV is our main entertainment (we are retired so have lots of hours available for watching news and movies and shows) and we spend $100 for it, $28 for Netflix, $10 for Amazon. I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle to drop cable and just keep internet. Your opinions are welcome.
1. Before you cut cable, were you a big TV watcher, 21 or more hours a week?
2. I"m guessing you cut cable to save money, right? But did you when you consider subscriptions you may have signed up for instead?
Did not subscribe to other services
No, we did not save money because we subscribed to other services
3. Is the TV set (or whatever way you watch TV) your main budgeted entertainment?
4. Do you rent movies from Redbox etc? physical kiosks?
5. Sorry to have excluded those of you like me who have NOT cut cable, so I'll ask just you, do you have additional subscriptions like Netlflix, Hulu etc. as well?
6. Again, non-cable cutters, do you rent from Redbox?