Results for - Dine-And-Dasher Faces Criminal Charges
2,866 voters participated in this survey
A California man face multiple charges after dining and dashing on his dates. Paul Guadalupe Gonzales is accused of 11 counts of extortion and two counts of attempted extortion for allegedly taking woman out on dates and leaving them with the bill. One woman said that it was humiliating when Gonzales never returned after saying he was going to make a call. Gonzales is being charged for public humiliation. He faces a maximum of 16 years and 10 months in county jail.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Are you surprised that this man will face criminal charges for leaving woman he goes on dates with to pay the bill?
3. Do you think Gonzales should face criminal charges for public humiliation?
Yes, Gonzales should face charges
No, Gonzales should not face charges
4. Have you ever purposely told someone that you forgot your wallet so you would not have to pay?
Yes, I have told someone I didn't have my wallet to avoid paying
No, I have never lied about not having my wallet to avoid paying the bill
5. Have you ever dined-and-dashed at a restaurant?
Yes, I have dined-and-dashed
No, I have never dined-and-dashed
09/10/2018 Food & Drink