Results for - Track Every Bite
2,623 voters participated in this survey
A new app called Slate Scale allows people to track their meals and see how much nutrients are in the food they are eating. How Slate Scale works: Put your food on the small scale, which connects with your smartphone via Bluetooth. An app on your phone allows you to keep track of the calories and nutrients you consume.
1. Are you familiar with this news story?
Yes, I am familiar with this news story
No, I am not familiar with this news story
2. Do you try to eat healthy?
Yes, I try to eat healthy
3. Are you currently on a diet?
4. Would you ever want to use this app to track your foods nutritional benefits?
Yes, I would use this app
No, I would not use this app
5. Do you currently use apps to manage your food intake?
11/10/2015 Food & Drink