Results for - Dreams
2,563 voters participated in this survey
1. Dreams are an odd part of life that continue to perplex and interest us. For over a year I've been writing mine down so that I can go back and remember them. Have you ever written down what you dreamt?
2. Although my dreams are usually vivid and memorable, some people never remember their dreams. Do you usually forget your dreams after waking up or do they stay with you?
Yes I remember them
No I don't remember them
I sometimes remember them, sometimes don't
3. I've had a few dreams where I'm not myself, where I see myself in a mirror and I'm someone else entirely (different age, gender, ethnicity etc). Has this ever happened to you?
4. Sometimes I have dreams that I can look up to see if they mean anything, and I've found a few odd things that match up. Have you ever thought your dreams meant something?
5. There are many other fascinating things about dreams. For example I've had lucid dreams (I can control my dream self and the dream plot while aware I'm in a dream), and both of my sisters have sleepwalked due to dreams. What weird dream things have happened to you?
I've had lucid dreams
I talk in my sleep
Other (please specify)
6. Some dreams are very interesting, funny and even scary to think back on. What's the most memorable dream you've ever had?
I'll leave a comment
I can't remember any/I don't want to leave a comment
01/06/2019 Living 2563 114 By: annabeLily