Results for - Nails
2,498 voters participated in this survey
1. Have you ever had a real nail come off of at least one of your fingers, this includes your thumb?
I don't have fingers
2. Have you ever had a nail come off of at least one of your toes?
I do not have toes
3. Which do you think would be worse: a toenail or fingernail (including thumb) coming off?
Losing a finger nail is worse
Losing a toe nail is worse
4. Did you know that on average it takes a toe nail 3X longer to grow back than a finger or thumb nail? (18 months as compared to 6 months for a finger or thumb nail.)
5. Does knowing how long it takes for the nail to grow back change your earlier opinion to which nail is worse to lose?
I already took nail growth time into my original opinion
08/17/2022 Living 2498 31 By: sishare