Results for - Juvenile or Adult
1,895 voters participated in this survey
1. Recently, in the county where I live, an 8 year old girl was shot by her 11 year old neighbor using his father's 12 gauge shotgun. This was reportedly due to the fact that the little girl refused to show him her puppy. Have you heard about this?
2. He was arrested on first degree murder charges, and it was later determined that he would be tried as a juvenile. Do you think this is appropriate?
Yes. He is only 11 years old.
No. He should be tried as an adult.
Other (please specify)
3. Do you think this child can be successfully rehabilitated and return to society as a productive citizen?
4. Do you think that if an underage perpetrator is tried as an adult and convicted, that he/she should be exempt from the death penalty?
5. Do you think being underaged is akin to having a get out of jail free card? I mean, do you think the kids see it as--- I can get away with anything because I am a minor. At 21, it is like it never even happened.
10/10/2015 Living 1895 50 By: darr13