Results for - Getting a little too personal
2,116 voters participated in this survey
1. When you've known someone for less than 30 days which of the following questions do you feel are inappropriate to ask them (an acquaintance at best)?
How much their rent is
How much their pay from employment is
If they die their hair
If there is any intimacy between them and their partner
How much they paid for their car
All of the above are ok
None of the above are ok for an acquaintance to ask of you
2. If you've been in this position, what did you do or say to the person?
Told them it was personal
Told them it was none of their business
Stopped talking to them
Said you had not known them long enough to answer
Other (please specify)
3. Do you suppose that in some cases, a person might have heard something and are trying to confirm it by probing into your life?
Yes, it's possible
In some cases
4. Have you ever been with someone, in public, who was so nosey you had to stop hanging around with them, because it was embarrassing?
5. Here are three reasons, why people might be nosey. Choose just one that you think seals the deal for nosey people.
Nosers do it because it's a way for them to feel that they are still ok
Nosers do it because they like pointing the finger, stating, 'that person is not ok'
Nosers do it, because it's a quick and efficient way to devalue someone.
01/25/2016 Living 2116 51 By: ptajuggalette