Results for - Family Heirlooms
2,166 voters participated in this survey
1. My husband's family have heirlooms that have been passed down for generations. Does your family do this?
2. Do you worry that when the heirloom is passed down that their partner won't care about it and do with it as they want to?
3. We finally gave it to our son and his wife said they would take care of it and pass it down to the next generation when the time was right. She was taking pictures of her and her sons in a field sitting. It was made by my husband's Great-Great Grandmother out of her old polyester pants when he was young. Would this upset you?
4. We asked our son to tell his wife that we would not like her to do this again since she takes pictures of her family all the time. She didn't listen and did this again. Do you find this disrespectful?
5. I finally texted her about this and now she is making a big deal about this with my son. She says she is tired of this and wants to leave him. Do you think she is being real petty over us asking her not to do something with the quilt that means a lot to our family?
08/09/2018 Love & Relationships 2166 109 By: scrapzkidz