Results for - 2020 Quarantine and social distancing: heaven or hell?
2,411 voters participated in this survey
1. Has the 2020 quarantine made your romantic relationship better or worse?
If better, how? (I.e. we get to be together more, we are communicating more, we are more romantic, etc.). If worse, how? (I.e argue more, bad habits are coming out, etc)
- The same, hello.
- Argue more
2. Has the quarantine of 2020 Brought out the best of you (I.e you're more creative, more artistic, etc.) Or the Worst of you (I.e. you've become lazy, you've become moody, etc.)
Best of me
Worst of me
I've remained the same, the quarantine of 2020 hasn't affected me.
What trait(s) of yours have become better or worse or have come to stand out more?
- Anxiety, paranoia, loneliness, hopelessness - worse
- My moods are worst
- taken steps to exercise more
3. Can you not wait for the quarantine of 2020 and all social distancing requirements to end or have you grown acustomed and actually like the effects of the quarantine? (I.e getting to work from home, more time w family, more time at home, etc)
I can't wait to go back to "normal"
I kind of actually like this "new normal"
Name one or two things that you either miss about pre quarantine life or one or two things you like about your new normal
- These answers suck and are too polarizing. There is no going back
- more time for reflection
10/01/2020 Love & Relationships 2411 34 Anonymous