Where I live there are lots of mountains and lakes. Sometimes it is impossible to get across the lakes unless you take a ferry because there are no bridges. Because of that, all of the ferries in the interior of British Columbia are free. One of these ferries is the Kootenay Lake ferry just east of Nelson BC; it is considered the "longest scenic free ferry crossing in the world". Here is a video of the Kootenay Lake ferry at sunset:
1. Have you ever taken a ferry?
2. If you have been on a ferry did you take a vehicle or just yourself?
Myself with a vehicle
Have gone on a ferry both with and without a vehicle
N/A - never been on a ferry
3. Have you ever taken a free ferry?
4. Have you ever taken a paid ferry?
5. Would you be interested in taking the ferry shown in the video?