Rewards
Walmart logo
Amazon logo
PayPal logo
Amazon gift card
Take surveys and collect rewards from the industry-leading e-commerce website, Amazon.com, Via "amazon gift cards". The more you take or create survey, larger the amazon gift card you earn.

Results: Happy Canada Day! Which of the following is your favourite saying about this great country, or do you have one of your own?

Published on 07/01/2012
By: Jessica
Canada 2012
Happy Canada Day! Which of the following is your favourite saying about this great country, or do you have one of your own?
Happy Canada Day! Which of the following is your favourite saying about this great country, or do you have one of your own?
"I like travelling to overseas places, like Canada". (Britney Spears)
17%
29 votes
"Canadians are more polite when they are being rude than Americans are when they are being friendly". (Edgar Friedenberg)
18%
31 votes
"Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity". (Marshall McLuhan)
7%
12 votes
"Canadians have been so busy explaining to the Americans that we aren't British, and to the British that we aren't Americans that we haven't had time to become Canadians." (Helen Gordon McPherson)
6%
10 votes
"I had no idea Canada could be so much fun." (Bruce Willis)
7%
12 votes
"When I’m in Canada, I feel this is what the world should be like." (Jane Fonda)
7%
13 votes
"It is a peaceful, nice country with lots of empty space, a boring government that never faces serious crises, a minimal trade partner and the source of singers with strange accents." (John Dickinson)
6%
10 votes
"Canada is the essence of not being. Not English, not American, it is the mathematic of not being. And a subtle flavour - we're more like celery as a flavour." (Mike Myers)
3%
5 votes
"Canada? I don't even know what street it's on." (Al Capone)
9%
16 votes
Canada is like your attic, you forget that it's up there, but when you go, it's like "Oh man, look at all this great stuff!" (Anonymous)
17%
29 votes
Other (please specify)
5%
8 votes
COMMENTS